Between 1 and 31 May 2023 the NRS asked users to provide feedback on how the NRS can improve user’s experiences and continue to meet community needs. The survey allows the NRS to monitor user sentiment and consider opportunities for improvement to the service.
The key findings of the survey include:
• NRS users continue to have a positive experience with the service on par with the survey conducted in February 2022.
• Opportunities exist for the NRS to engage with larger organisations regularly contacted by NRS users to improve call taking processes.
• There are opportunities for improvements to features.
• There are also opportunities for further improvements to Relay Officer processes and training.
You can read the Survey Results here or you can see the results of the survey below in Auslan.
If you have feedback about the NRS you can reach out to the NRS Helpdesk. There are a number of ways to make contact with Helpdesk staff (8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday EST):
- Phone—1800 555 660
- TTY—1800 555 630
- Fax—1800 555 690
- SMS—0416 001 350
- Online—Online form
- Post—PO BOX 99, Mount Clear, VIC 3350.
The video below has no sound or captions. It provides an Auslan translation of the information provided above.