National Relay Service (NRS) users have provided feedback on how the NRS can improve the user experience and continue to meet the changing needs of the community. During this fifth survey, feedback was collected between 1 November and 30 November 2023.
The key findings of the survey include:
- NRS users continue to have a positive experience with the service on par with previous rounds of surveys.
- Opportunities exist to enhance the NRS app for the users to have a seamless experience for all service types.
- Options for improvements to user features and training materials.
- Considerations for further improvements to Relay Officer processes and training.
You can read the Survey Results here or you can see the results of the survey below in Auslan.
If you have feedback about the NRS you can reach out to the NRS Helpdesk. There are a number of ways to contact Helpdesk staff (8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday EST):
- Phone—1800 555 660
- TTY—1800 555 630
- Fax—1800 555 690
- SMS—0416 001 350
- Online—Online form
- Post—PO BOX 99, Mount Clear, VIC 3350.
The video below has no sound. It provides an Auslan translation of the survey results which can be found here.