Access Hub Beta is live and we want your feedback!
Access Hub Beta has launched, giving users an opportunity to explore our updated, improved version of Accesshub and provide feedback.
Access Hub Beta provides information about communication options available for people who are d/Deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech communication difficulty. It also provides information and access to the National Relay Service (NRS).
Access Hub Beta has been developed based on feedback about the existing Accesshub pages on infrastructure.gov.au.
A standalone website, Access Hub Beta has:
- updated content that is easy to read and in different, accessible formats, including video and images
- different ways to find information based on your communication need or service type
- high contrast design with larger font and headings.
Providing feedback on Access Hub Beta is easy:
- complete the online feedback form
- send an email to email@example.com
- Upload a video message(Opens in a new tab/window) in Auslan.
You can provide comments as many times as you like until the consultation period ends on 19 April 2023.
We’ll consider all feedback received before closing the Accesshub pages at infrastructure.gov.au and launching the new website in 2023. You can still visit the Accesshub pages at Accesshub (www.infrastructure.gov.au/accesshub)(Opens in a new tab/window) while we’re testing the Beta site.
For a message about Access Hub Beta in Auslan – see this news story: Message in Auslan - Access Hub Beta website launched.